Seeking an innovative and passionate Global Talent Acquisition leader to create and optimize the Domestic and International recruitment process. Prefer someone with a Financial Services background.
- Define a global talent acquisition strategy to meet business needs and deliver a world class candidateexperience
- Research and implement innovative recruitment tools, technology, and processes that impact every aspect of the recruitment lifecycle from sourcing/attracting through interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
- Assess and implement external international recruitment capabilities using an RPO
- Design and implement an employer branding strategy to attract and retain a highly qualified, diverse talent pool in the shortest time frames possible to meet business goals.
- Create and optimize recruiting, sourcing and applicant tracking processes across the organization.
- Establish efficient and standardized methodologies to optimize the candidate pipeline and outreach efforts.
- Conceive and construct a suite of analytics to ensure the Talent Acquisition function delivers a strong ROI.
- Act as a strategic advisor among stakeholders, clients and candidate communication to analyze and improve sourcing processes and technology.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years Talent Acquisition experience in a corporate setting, preferably in consulting or financial services.
- Hands on personal experience filling global jobs preferred
- BA/BS/BBA degree
- Hands on approach and passion combined with business acumen to understand what is needed in each hire to ensure the continued overall success of the business goals
- Prior experience with an RPO is huge.
- Exceptional creativity with respect to sourcing candidates, marketing the brand etc. and closing top quality, diverse talent across a cross section of job functions and career levels
- Track record of success; being strategic, influential, collaborative, agile, accountable and authentic.
- Considerable experience with myriad sourcing strategies including ads, consultants, social networking, professional conferences, headhunting etc.
- Strong execution and delivery skills; taking ownership of their own, the team and the organization's success or failure.
Great base pay, annual bonus, and benefits.