The Director of Talent Acquisition (TA) & Management (TM) is accountable for the development and implementation of world-class strategies and processes that enhance the capabilities of the organization. These strategies include organizational development, recruiting, employee engagement, recognition, career development, succession planning, performance management and retention.
- Generate continuous improvement initiatives to deliver better talent outcomes.
- Evaluate the overall full life-cycle recruiting process for Corporate and manufacturing facilities.
- Defines appropriate people strategies to drive HR programs that support effective TA.
- Develop a formal Internal Job Posting Program and re-evaluate Employee Referral Program.
- Champion diversity and inclusion within the TA process.
- Actively collaborate with the HR Managers, OPS and Corporate Leadership to develop a Workforce Planning Strategy.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs and processes for workforce retention, calibration, promotion, and succession planning.
- Lead and partner with various departments and C-level in the rollout of e-learning program for current and future organization and employee needs.
- Create, implement and analyze the first company-wide employee survey. Review feedback and provide recommendations for strategies to address results enhancing Truck Hero as an 'Employer of Choice'.
- Plan and implement Leadership Development Program that supports organizational growth.
- Develop change management plans for organizational initiatives; facilitate change/solutions that will enable the success of the business.
- Review and establish policies and processes that enhance TA/TM.
- Provide coaching and guidance to Business Leaders on various dimensions of TA/TM.
- Perform analyses and identify metrics to track TA, workforce planning, succession planning and other TM outcomes.
- Reflect servant leadership and perform as a role model to organization leadership.
- Lead and partner with various departments and C-level to rollout e-learning program for current and future organization and employee needs.
- Champion diversity and inclusion within TA process, as well as critical and high-potential talent within the talent management process.
- Build consensus cross-functional teams and influence decision making with senior leaders.
- Analyze and leverage talent-related technologies for TA/TM.
- Manage a team of TA/TM professional staff within a matrix organization.
Abilities for Success
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Talent Management and Acquisition, OD a plus.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Effective leader of a TA/TM team throughout a matrix organization.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing strategies that improve workforce planning.
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Ability to implement organizational strategies and cultivate strong alignments.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully influence within a complex fast-pace organization.
- Politically savvy and self-starter willing to work with leaders to identify people challenges and build programs and solutions to meet gaps.
- Manage TA/TM vendor management relationships.
- Demonstrate impact of HR continuous improvement initiatives that enhance company growth.
- Progressive knowledge of workforce planning strategy, recruiting, employee engagement, e-learning and retention programs.
- Capability to team with Senior Leadership across the organization.
- Exhibit organizational flexibility and a Change Agent that improves TA/TM.
- Competent in organizational and time management skills within a fast-pace organization.
- Advance proficiencies in MSOffice and various HR technologies (Travitor, MyStaffingPro, Paylocity, etc.).