Director of Systems Engineering
We are working with a small innovative startup that develops technology which will increase wireless bandwidth. They are looking for skilled engineers with diverse background, who have the ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts. The candidate will report directly to the Director of Systems Engineering.
In the position of Director of Systems Engineering, the candidate will lead the development of algorithms and techniques for a wireless communications system. Candidate will oversee and lead the design and verification of complex DSP algorithms.
- In-depth knowledge of wireless communication systems.
- Detailed knowledge and substantial experience in the following area: advanced wireless communication techniques, synchronization and equalization, advanced error correction techniques, high-speed interfaces, and RF system specifications and analysis.
- Must be able to perform system simulation, performance optimization, and architectural trade-offs for hardware and software implementations.
- Must have strong competency in simulating complex communication and signal processing algorithms in MATLAB and C/C++.
- The ability to develop and implement efficient fixed-point DSP algorithms and specifications for ASIC/FPGA implementations. ?Experience with lab integration and using signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- MS/PhD with course work in communication and signal processing and 10 years of related work experience.
MS/PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.