Lightspeed is looking for a Director of Survey Programming who will be responsible for managing strategic alignment of internal programming processes across operational units within Lightspeed, working with clients and the management team to create advances, efficiencies consistent with an accurate and timely deliverable within the programming team.
The Survey Programming Director has the responsibility of managing and cultivating a high performing and highly skilled geographically dispersed team within The Americas region that supports the collection of data through various programming techniques. The position would also include relationship building and interfacing with all other functional groups within North America, occasional contact with the Research Technology teams in Europe and Asia-Pacific as well as close contact with Lightspeed’s offshore resources.
- Coalesce across all of the programming resources in order to develop a flexible and well-informed staff that can support AMS regions programming needs
- Work closely with Programming Technology Manager by providing support and feedback as it relates to development, process and initiatives
- Directing and communicating innovations in programming capabilities with the support of the Programming Technology Manager
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with programming output, overseeing programming management during the fielding process and proactively managing client relations
- Responsible to maintain a culture of respectful and positive collaboration across the team and with otherinternal and external departments
- Lead, coordinate and work with fellow colleagues as it relates to project specific goals
- 5+ years of related experience with a programming platform
- Solid understanding of programming procedures
- Strong Market Research industry experience within Field Operations
- Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines