$80K — $100K *
Directs, supervises and coordinates the operations and activities of surgical services, including perioperative services. Responsible for implementing, overseeing and coordinating various program-related activities and/or projects assigned on an ongoing basis. Recommends and implements changes in policy, practice, and service to achieve hospital goals. Plans, promotes, directs and leads assigned departments in a manner consistent with University Medical Center’s mission and values.
1. Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration, Nursing or related field.
2. Minimum of seven years of prior acute care leadership experience with demonstrated advancement of responsibilities.
3. Experience in strategic planning and execution, formulation of policy, building and developing financial plans, managing resources and leading successful teams.
4. Project management skills.
5. Experience in an academic health center preferred.
6. Significant related experience may be considered in lieu of the above requirements.
Valid through: 3/1/2021
$80K — $100K
14 days ago