Director of Surgical Services
Medical City Alliance The Director of Surgical Services is directly responsible for the efficient, effective running of the Perioperative departments on a 24 hour basis. This includes, but is not limited to management of the budget, provision of patient care services, performance improvement, compliance with regulatory standards, and business development.
We are home to a state-of-the-art surgical department including
- da Vinci Robot
- Cath Lab
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress test unit
- Echocardiogram center
- CT and general radiology room
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more....
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred. Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet applications preferred.
- 5 years hospital based clinical nursing experience and 5 years progressive management experience in a hospital setting.
- Management experience in an operating room required.
Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire; BLS, ACLS, PALS and specialty certification required within 90 days of hire.