We are looking forDirector of Surgical Services for our client in Cape Girardeau, MO
Job Title: Director of Surgical Services
Job Location: Cape Girardeau, MO - 63703
- Required Director of Surgical Services
- This position reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer, who is the immediate past Director of Surgical Services
- Under the general supervision of the CNO, plans and directs all activities, administrative and clinical, of their assigned areas in accordance with the policies, procedures, mission, vision and values of Saint Francis Healthcare System
- Demonstrated evidence of good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to withstand pressure and deal with difficult situations
- Demonstrated organizational ability
- Determines the Budget Necessary to Meet Clinical Aspects of Care and Administrates the Approved Budget
- Strives to meet and exceed department and system wide goals and objectives
- Participates in the Development and Education of Self, Employees and Students in the Health Care Field
- Ensures the Quality and Competency of Department Personnel
- Delineates the Functional and Operational Structure of the Patient Care Units and Clinical Areas of Responsibility, and Shows Established Relationships Between the Unit and Other Departments
- State license status must be currently active
- Minimum 5years experiencerequired
- Director of Surgical Services
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.