THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Director of Surgical Services
About the Hospital: 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a 24-hour Emergency Department dedicated to providing the community with a high standard of care.
About the Position: 2 OR Suites; 1 Endo Suite: Oversight of patient care and staffing for the Surgical Services Department as well as Outpatient Services: Infusion, RT, Central Sterile and Inpatient OR.
This position reports to the DON of Patient Care Services.
Compensation: Competitive Salary DOE, Generous Benefits, and relocation benefits.
· BSN, required.
· Current Idaho RN License, required.
· 7 years of progressive management experience, required.
· Previous Clinical experience Surgical Services, required.
· Experience working at a Critical Access Hospital, preferred.
· Working Knowledge of EPIC, preferred.
Location: Bountiful in outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, farmers markets and many other outdoor adventures. This is a great community.