We are seeking a Senior Director of Supply Chain Planning to join a large, global business in the Charlotte, NC area.
Relocation assistance is available.
This role will be accountable for leading the Supply Chain strategy and vision for one of the businesses and drive execution to enable business value and productivity. This role is also responsible for the integration, improvement, and execution of the SIOP, Factory Scheduling, Capacity Management, Inventory and Materials Replenishment, On Time Delivery, Logistics Management and other supply chain processes for the business.
- We are seeking a subject matter expert in Supply Chain Planning who can:
- Establish a global Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Center of Excellence (COE) centered on SI&OP
- Collaborate with Global Businesses to drive global, regional and local deployment, adoption and utilization of the planning process
- Create and develop an organizational construct and operating platform to drive process consistency and maturity
- Leverage best in class technology to effectively plan, manage and control the end-to-end supply chain to align commercial, financial and operational plans
- Optimize inventory related working capital and cash flow
Build a world-class team that creates competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talents
- BS Degree
- Subject matter expertise in Supply Chain Planning
- Well versed in the SI&OP process
- Experience with bolt on Supply Chain Applications
- Supply Chain Leadership experience within businesses that are $4B or greater
- Extensive experience in supply chain with emphasis on planning and forecasting
- Technologically literate in supply chain planning systems and solutions
- Currently holding a responsibility to plan and orchestrate and end-to-end supply chain (meaning from supply base to end user) in a global environment and multi-line of business of complex in manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Broad and deep experience and expertise in deploying and driving the adoption and utilization of SI&OP
- Broad and deep experience and expertise in leveraging existing or identifying and bringing new technology to the business to facilitate the planning and orchestration of the end-to-end supply chain focused on the SI&OP process
- Experience building a Supply & Demand Planning organization from the ground-up.