Our client, a leading manufacturer of technology solutions with over 30 years of successful growth and innovation, seeks a Director of Supply Chain and Logistics.
Reporting to the VP of Supply Chain, this supply chain professional wilstrategically create and tactically sustain supply plans, work with sales to identify and resolve supply network issues, and continuously develop stronger supply chain management. l Additionally, the Director also leads the client's global logistics team including logistics plan leadership and development focusing on internal and external customer satisfaction.
Key duties include:
- Lead internal and external S&OP efforts
- Select, validate and negotiate COTS alternatives
- Direct global transportation, reverse logistics, supplier selection, and inventory control
- Responsible for repair, resupply, spare parts inventory of repair centers including manufacturing engineering and supplier quality support
- Direct planning operations with manufacturing partners to insure material flow for internal and external customer satisfaction
- Electronics manufacturing experience is a must
- BS degree and 10 years of experience working in an outsourced manufacturing organization
- Proven experience with S&OP
- Order fulfillmentexperience
- Global logistics, transportation, and inventory managementexperience
- Inventory rebalancing and spare parts depot experience
- Management of manufacturing engineering and supplier quality engineering
- Proven ability to lead and build teams in multiple global locations
- Strong analytic and data reportingexperience
Location: Marlborough, MA area. No relocation offered.
Compensation: Salary and bonus commensurate with experience and education along with strong corporate benefit package.