As the Director of Student Wellness and Violence Prevention Educator you are responsible for all student wellness programming on the Franklin & Marshall College campus. Major duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Create, implement and assess campus-wide programming and resources related to wellness and Title IX, including alcohol and drug education, healthy relationships, violence prevention and sexual consent.
- Hire, train and supervise team of student peer health educators. Advise student organizations with wellness-focused missions.
- Serve on the Franklin & Marshall Wellness Committee and Mindfulness Steering Committee to provide campus-wide education and experience-based programs.
- Serve on the advisory board for Title IX Coordinator to consult on educational programming on campus related to Title IX, sexual misconduct and prevention; provide the advisory board with information on trends in, and best practices on, collegiate education in these areas; provide information and feedback on educational programs that have been implemented on campus; develop new educational programs to respond to campus needs.
Learn more about the Office of Student Affairs.
Full-time members of the Franklin & Marshall College professional staff receive competitive starting pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage, dental, vision, generous retirement savings plan contributions, education benefits for employees, spouses and dependent children, and enjoy access to all College facilities including dining venues to suit all tastes, recreation and fitness facilities, and libraries, plus access to College performances, lectures, and events.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in Higher education, wellness, counseling or related field required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- The ability and willingness to provide excellent service and to work in a collegial manner with students, faculty and staff, and other constituencies is essential.