Who We Are:
Aero Group of Companies headquartered in Boulder, CO was established in 1998. Through innovation and our multi-disciplined team, the Aero Group is driven to continuously improve infrastructure systems for the renewable energy and wireless industries. Wind Tower Technologies' (), WTT, designs, develops and supervises the construction of the world's largest and most complex wind towers. Other member companies in our group include Aero Solutions, LLC, a provider of communication tower products and services and Comptek, a provider of engineered structural composites and wireless smart poles (). Each of the companies has extensive intellectual property developed by our team of innovative engineers.
Who You Are:
You are a licensed professional engineer with strong technical and managerial skills in the design and construction engineering of concrete and steel structures. You are looking for an opportunity to manage growing multidiscipline engineering activities for each of the companies in our group. You enjoy working in a smaller company environment while continuing to stay hands-on.
- Minimum 10 years working as a structural engineer.
- Strong engineering knowledge of cast-in-pace and precast concrete, steel structural design and fabrication with post-tensioned structures experience a plus.
- Desire and ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Experienced in the application of finite element modeling (FEA) software.
- Prior experience in design and construction engineering of precast segmental bridges a plus.
- Use of solid modeling CAD tools and parametric modeling a plus.
- 10 years managing engineering and CAD production projects.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills to coordinate the timely delivery of projects on schedule.
- Experienced in preparing cost proposals and managing project budgets.
- Understanding of construction methods and procedures that ensure the design is safely constructed.
- Ability to drive quality processes with engineering staff and CAD teams that result in clear design documents.
- Client account management, responsible for building strong customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills combined with the abilityto prepare and present technical proposals and reports.
- Field experience on construction projects a plus
- BSCE andMSCE degrees in Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E. license required)
- Join a very talented team working in renewable energy and wireless smart technology industries
- Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Working in beautiful Boulder, CO