Hello Heart is a best in class solution that empowers people to understand and improve their heart health - the #1 cost factor for employers. The program is clinically based and targets people with high blood pressure. Each of our users receives a wireless blood pressure monitor and real-time personalized tips on their smartphone. It is easy to use and helps participants improve their heart health in a fun and engaging way. Hello Heart’s successful distribution model is B2B2C, selling to Fortune 500 employers. This allows us to reach a large audience and have impactful results.
Hello Heart is growing and seeking top talent for Director of Strategy & Business Development. As a critical member of the Business Development department, you will be in a key role impacting our revenue positively and help shape Hello Heart’s growth initiatives.
As Director of Strategy & Business Development, you will exercise independent judgment to create and maintain relationships that will develop new business partnership opportunities consistent with Hello Heart’s strategic initiatives. You will be responsible to research, strategize, pitch, negotiate and develop proposals, teaming with our VP’s of Sales and other internal partners.
The ideal candidate has Business Development experience and is an expert at building deep relationships with large, complex partners. With excellent communication skills, you will work cross-functionally with our internal customer success, BizDev, and sales teams.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop intimate knowledge of Hello Heart’s value proposition, understand workflows with our key channel partner to identify business opportunities.
- Partner with healthcare management professionals as an industry expert to educate them on Hello Heart.
- Own strategic channels and partnership strategy and execution including developing a partnership playbook with 1:1 relationships with key partners.
- Lead prospecting, pitching, contracting and implementation for prospects within the channel with our VP’s of Sales.
- Manage and develop the channel pipeline with accountability for revenue growth and opportunities development through close collaboration with Sales.
- Negotiate and manage execution of channel partnership agreements
- Identify and execute on partnership expansion opportunities
- Achieve high sales growth through new contract relationships and driving market share through a consultative approach.
- Sell in a dynamic healthcare environment, utilizing strategic, data driven milestones.
- Be the day to day contact for our partner’s product and sales teams and effectively facilitate requests from sales and product teams.
- Serve as a point of escalation to resolve issues that emerge during the implementation phase of the relationship.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated BizDev experience in complex channel partnerships.
- Experience and success in end to end partnerships by developing overall strategy to build/maintain pipelines and executing through prospecting, relationship building, pitching, and contracting with sales.
- 100% independent with demonstrated strong problem-solving skill set.
- A strong team player that can work with multiple functions within the company.
- Ability to effectively escalate to leadership matters that have strategic impact
- Go-getter that moves fast.
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, able to multitask, and easily adapt to change.
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Willing to always roll up your sleeves to help and get things done.
- Willing to travel 20%.