In this role you will be responsible for:
- Strategy: helping to identify future program opportunities as well as how to optimize currentprogram.
- Analytics: understand program data and work with program team and client to develop necessary insight and reporting.
- Work closely with Program Operations and tech team to understand data / reporting requirements needed.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and advancements and work closely with client and Program Operations team to develop program road map.
- Develop analytic models that support decision making.
- Experience in a strategy consulting firm or within a strategic planning/corporate development function in a scaled organization.
- Experience with primary research a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses into clear messages for the audience.
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly managing and developing associates in this skill set.
- Advanced project management skills and demonstrated experience successfully managing a cross functional team.
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction.
- High degree of self-confidence, poise, maturity, discretion, diplomacy and empathy.