ProShip, Inc., a Neopost company, has an immediate opening for an ambitious, self-motivated Director of Strategic Alliances who excels at establishing and executing a strategy building successful channel partnerships. As a Director of Strategic Alliances, you will enjoy a base salary plus commissions with total projected annual earnings between $200k - $230k, full benefits plan, matching 401k program, and tuition reimbursement. This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven and wants to join the strategic leadership team of a stable, long-term organization experiencing hyper-growth the explosion of the retail shipping and logistics industries. We are looking for someone Nationwide.
- Base , Commissions and Bonus structure with On Target Earnings Over $200K
- Responsible for channelpartnership strategy
- Self-driven, ambitious, strategic sales leader
- Remote or headquarters (Brookfield, WI) based role
- Responsible for the channel contribution to the annual operating plan for new business through prospecting, acquiring, and developing strategic partnerships
- Defines and develops requirements for both technology and channel partner programs
- Responsible for establishing, implementing and successfully executing our partnership strategy with internal and external channels
- Maintains and grows relationships with current partners by ensuring terms and deliverables are meet with existing and new commercial agreements.
- Responsible for training and educating all channel partners to ensure successful presentation of Neopost Shipping products and services.
- Responsible for directing the Channel Partner team including staffing, performance, development and engagement
- Utilizes analytical, problem-solving and technical expertise to make decisions in high pressure situations
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant business field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Business Development or equivalent
- Experience with channelpartnership in the ERP, WMS, OMS, TMS, System Integrator
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience using a Sales CRM system, SalesForcepreferred
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 50%