Position Description: Director, Strategic Alliances
Archibus and Serraview recently merged to form Archibus-Serraview. Archibus-Serraview is a global provider of cloud based, Integrated Workplace Management Solutions for today's employee-centric workplace. Our solutions are designed to increase real estate portfolio utilization, streamline operations, and enable smarter, more productive work environments.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales, you will be responsible for leading and enhancing our Strategic Alliances Program. This is a senior position focused on revenue growth with our largest go-to-market partners.
You will serve as the overall program manager for all strategic alliances. You are responsible for managing existing partners, identifying new partners, structuring and negotiating agreements, partner enablement, and results tracking of the overall ROI of these relationships.
Archibus-Serraview has existing relationships with the 4 largest Real Estate Outsourced Service Providers (OSP) in the world. Serraview-Archibus needs to expand the use of our products into new divisions of these organizations. We expect these relationships to drive a significant amount of our revenue and growth going forward.
- Manage and grow existing strategic alliance partner relationships including ongoing communications, periodic reviews, and facilitating periodic interactions (QBR's) between Archibus-Serraview executives and Partner executives
- Manage partner forecast reporting and growth initiatives
- Drive enablement of the partnership across Serraview Sales team and Partner's Sales teams.
- Proactively pursue relationships with new potential partners, develop go-to-market business plans (evaluating the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships)
- Negotiate and execute partner contracts and agreements
- Perform ongoing management and assessment of each partnership, adjusting terms and modifying relationships as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing departments to develop joint collateral as needed
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to address failures in partner delivery that require attention and action.
- 10+ year experience in business development/strategic alliances for software or software-enabled services company
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with experience collaborating with external and internal stakeholders across multiple cross-functional disciplines.
- Exceptional critical thinking and reasoning skills with ability to quickly and intuitively grasp new products, business models, and transaction structures.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to present analysis in an impactful and concise manner.
- Effective multi-tasker with ability to execute on multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated track record of past performance against revenue growth targets
- Superior negotiation skills with deep knowledge of agreement parameters, terms and structuring alternatives.
- Ability to build and assess joint go-to-market plans with large, complex organizations
- Ability to navigate high and wide with key stakeholders at large, multinational partner organizations
- Energetic, proactive self-starter who is highly capable of identifying and executing the necessary steps needed to drive partnerships forward
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in Corporate Real Estate/Facilities Management, IWMS, or CAFM a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field a plus