$80K — $100K + $50K bonus
To open and build long and expanding business relationships with targeted accounts by understanding the workforce needs and goals of current and potential future clients. Heavy focus on new business generation.
· Lead the development and implementation of account strategies and plans through a three-year view that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts.
· Proactively leads a joint company strategic planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
· Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales/profit goals in designated strategic accounts (client & prospects)
· Meet assigned expectations for profitability
· Achieve yearly strategic Client objectives as assigned
· Expand Client relationship, resulting in increase in overall account retention and growth
· Lead solution development efforts that best address client workforce needs with coordinated involvement from executive and regional team members across brands
· Track performance and activity in CRM system on a timely basis
· Produce monthly/quarterly progress reports for EMT
· Establish Client Executive Steering Committee
Education & Experience
· Minimum of ten years strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
· Strong selling and relationship skills
· Prefer Staffing Industry experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office & CRM tools
· Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
· Successful P&L Experience
· Will work primarily from the Paramount Northbrook HQ.
· Must be able to travel to branch office and current or prospective customer locations throughout the territory as needed. Public transportation not available.
· Travel is expected to be 50% after initial training/orientation period.
· Will frequently visit manufacturing or distribution center facilities.
· Must be able to travel throughout customer facilities (sometimes long distances) to see the work environment and communicate with customer representatives.
· May involve lifting of up to 50 pounds of promotional materials.
· Must be able to speak, see, and hear in order to communicate with workers and customers in person or via telephone and computer.
Valid through: 3/22/2021