In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an account using your email address and a password of your choosing. This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of the way through the job application process. With these updates, you’ll never have to wonder where you are in the process. Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
Director of Solutions Management - MA
The Director of Product and Solutions Management for Medicare Advantage (MA) Plans will be responsible for leading and coordinating the successful implementation of new MA plans working closely with our client/partner, our product management team, and our implementation team. This position will also focus on analyzing the MA space and providing helping to generate business and product plans to expand our position in the market. The Director will be closely aligned with our client in partnering to stand-up a new MA plan and be strategically aligned with ourpartner around defined success metrics.
Role and Responsibilities
This individual will become an organizational expert and leader in our MA market and will be focused on growing our MA position by performing the following activities:
- Support Medicare Develops Advantage (MA) business plans and strategies for both new and existing MA Plans
- Work proactively with the product management and the implementation team to standardize and streamline setup of a new MA plan.
- Support MA product management and developments teams to ensure the successful implementation of strategic and tactical enhancement to the MA offering.
- Develops, tracks, and reports out on performance metrics both during the implementation of the MA plan and after the plan is launched.
- Assist in evaluating and implementing potential product changes and works with product management to create the business case for these potential opportunities.
- Research and analyze local and national MA trends with a focus on growth opportunities
- Research and analyze MA competitors both in terms of managed services for MA plans and specific MA plans in markets that we plan to enter.
- Work with product marketing and business development to develop solutions content for marketing and sales purposes.
Experience, Qualifications, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in healthcare analytics, product development or healthcare systems development
- Previous working knowledge of CMS guidance for MA as well as group sponsored business preferred; healthcare background and understanding of Medicare Advantage (MA) and accountable care
- Experience and/or broad understanding of Agile product development methodology
- Experience working with diverse teams, external clients, and managing many concurrent projects
- Analytic capabilities to draw strategy and process to achieve product business needs for Lumeris
- Ability to organize and distill information from multiple sources into a scheduled and actionable development plan
- Ability to work within a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficient at listening, empathizing with, and responding to client feedback with an eye towards innovating existing solutions and workflows
- Strong communication skills at all levels including the Board, executives, customers, technical writers, developers, UX/UI designers, physicians, providers, and internal and external users
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.