KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional.
Responsible for implementation of high priority contracts for a growing healthcare company focused on care management, healthcare quality, eligibility, and assessment operations.
Between implementations, the individual will focus on value add projects such as solution design for proposals, project plans for future work, process improvement, and high priority initiatives. Individual will lead cross-functional projects, develop project plans and manage large projects / programs, assist teams with performing analyses, and help fill other identified implementation tasks as needed.
Previous experience working on federal contracts, state contracts, utilization management, or healthcare quality initiatives required.
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement operations for large contracts in the healthcare space (federal, state, commercial); responsible for creation and delivery of documents; this includes developing and managing project plans, working with the team to mitigate risks, running client meetings, working with technology on system launches for new contracts.
- Lead cross-functional teams to assess readiness for new contracts; leadership will include educating and coaching staff on project needs.
- Contribute to development of standard processes and tools for Solution Development and Implementation team with the goal of streamlining work and enhancing stakeholder experience, assist with training staff on nuances of federal contracts.
- Lead / participate in other high priority initiatives as defined by the executive team including process improvement projects and supporting RFP responses.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in clinical, allied health, business, public health, public administration, hospital administration, nursing or business administration.
- Master's degree preferred for a Director role.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to lead complex initiatives, work across the organization and leadership.
- Ability to take a strategy or idea and make it reality through project definition, planning, and execution.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems, identify risks and suggest mitigation strategies, good analytical skills, good writing skills.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make KEPRO successful – contract deliverables, project planning, process development, requirements writing, presentations, training, analyses, etc.
- Willingness to work across KEPRO's customer base including federal, state, and commercial contracts.
- Growth minded / enterprise minded / financial acumen.
- End-to-end thinker – i.e. – what needs to happen to make this initiative successful and be able to think about the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable to multiple types of project(s) / ability to prioritize and run more than one project at the same time.
- Naturally inclined toward process improvement and desire to improve every situation.
- Willingness to travel based on project needs; travel may be extensive during implementations.
- 5+ years of experience with similar work.
- Background in building operations, cross-enterprise leadership, product launch and management, project management, business analysis, process improvement, and / or consulting.
- Experience in healthcare required which may include health plan operations, utilization management, case management, claims, quality, healthcare start-up, and / or healthcare services.
- Previous experience implementing large programs ($10M - $20M annual revenue; 50+ FTE operations) Implementation of federal contracts (CMS, HHS, TRICARE, VA, etc.) a plus.
- Federal implementation (WBS / IMS) experience a plus.
- Project Management Certification a plus, project management and business analysis experience required.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.