In this role, you will:
- Provide team leadership, including technical skill development, issue resolution, and mentoring.
- Work in support of multiple agile release trains, epics and scrum teams providing technical oversight and leadership to embedded software engineers and leads.
- Lead investigation of new software packages/vendors, APIs, and algorithms to deliver quality solutions at enterprise scale.
- Ensure rigorous engineering and development processes.
- Lead the Engineering Community of Practice for the organization.
- Recruit, hire, and mentor exceptional software engineering talent.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Domain architects to lead the delivery of foundational and transformative software solutions.
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 10 years of relevant technology experience in lieu of a degree.
- Functional experience & knowledge of cloud technology (AWS, Aszure, etc…).
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline agile development team environment
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development, ideally knowledge of the SAFe methodology
- Experience with hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Experience or exposure to Domain-Driven Design principals.
- Solid understanding of SLDC’s, Common development practices, Agile, and Lean principals.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization in a role that influences change though leadership.
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments.