Everi is a leading supplier of technology solutions for the casino gaming industry. Our Company provides casino operators with a diverse portfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power thecasino floor, and casino operational & management systems that include comprehensive, end-to-end financial technology solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi's mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable player experiences, delivering reliable protection and security, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry's single-source provider of financial technology solutions, games, and intelligence solutions that power the casino floor.
- The leader in Gaming Technology Innovation (GTI)
- Opportunities for growth & advancement in a broad, diverse company setting
- Employee-led social events & gaming groups
- Competitive compensation, benefits & PTO
** This position is based in our FinTech Innovation Center in Las Vegas, NV. **
- Customarily and regularly directs the work and manages the personnel issues of direct report employees, including recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating staff, and recommending or initiating promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Responsible for staying abreast industry advances that may improve the ability to execute more efficiently; researches and evaluates new technologies to determine their applicability to assigned software development projects.
- Ability to work with a production team on scheduling, planning, and sizing of functional specifications and software designs.
- Responsible for monitoring project timelines and key development milestones.
- Customarily and regularly ensures software design features and objectives are consistent with internal customer and regulatory requirements.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment preparing and/or overseeing project-staffing estimates.
- Monitors project status and skill requirements ensuring appropriate resource levels and mix of competencies among staff.
- Ensures efficient project management and coordination of internal teams with external resources to dependably deliver committed projects within budget, on time, and with exceptionally high quality.
- Customarily and regularly collects, analyzes, and reports on important metrics during the software development phase of a product.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a combination of education and equivalent workexperience in a related field required.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
- 11+ years' experience in software development.
- 5+ years' management and team leadership experience in a software development role.
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams using both traditional and Agile software development methodologies interchangeably.
- Demonstrated experience and best practices with multiple teams on simultaneous projects while enabling short development cycles.
- Proven ability to focus on process improvements and key performance metrics that add to the overall effectiveness of the development team.
- Strong Business and Process knowledge in sales, service, and financial arenas highly desired.
- Mastery of Web, MVC, and MVVM frameworks and most traditional design patterns and enterprise architectural patterns
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL server and entity framework
- Experience with service oriented and microservice architectures
- Demonstrated in-depth ability with Microsoft .NET, Angular, and Node frameworks.
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.