The Director of Social Media will be responsible for driving Push and its clients forward in what is now and what is next in social campaigns.
Working primarily with Account Service and Media, you will have seat at the table with management as you develop, maintain and oversee the execution of all social media initiatives. While you will have Push’s full creative team behind you executing against your strategy and supporting the development of content, you must be willing to roll up your sleeves and be able to jump in at any minute to make the work great.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Lead social media strategy and performance meetings for both Push management and our clients
- Provide benchmarks, reporting and all necessary analytic data to inform clients that their objectives are being met, and if not - why
- Integrate social into digital and traditional campaigns, as well as develop stand-alone efforts.
- Develop a real-time-marketing platform for both planned and un-planned opportunities and challenges.
- Develop client-facing social media POVs, lead business development in social media, and present social strategy to clients with confidence.
Minimum five years of strategic experience with proven ability to develop well researched and crafted strategic decks Strong analytical skills with proven ability to develop and maintain real-time dashboards and active listening channels Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media - a strong portfolio, case studies or examples of a strategic deck would be ideal Drive to learn and adapt to deliver the best work possible Proven experience of managing a team.