TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Must be willing to relocate to El Paso, TX
Position Summary: Accountable for overall site operations, financials, and account performance. Support multiple client accounts with wide range of scale and complexity. Lead operations teams to deliver on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) expectations. Ability to have processes in place to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Full Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility. Understand the areas that impact efficiencies to improve profitability.
- Manage financial plan for site. Able to create Profit & Loss plan for each client account and overall site. Understand the drivers to improve financial performance and actions to improve retention, attendance, and utilization
- Lead Operations Managers to deliver on all KPIs for each client account
- Understand how to coach to behaviors and teach Operations Managers on how to create meaningful coaching plans that get results
- Understand how to create a DMAIC plan and teach to all leadership to effectively get to root cause and create actions plans to improve performance
- Ability to lead, motivate, and inspire employees to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Direct all hiring for all support departments to ratio. Create a culture of teamwork across all departments to deliver on all performance and financial expectations
- Partner with recruiting to attract talent to fill all positions at all levels of organization
- Partner with HR and Talent Management to have succession plans in place for all levels of the organization
- Responsible for communicating strategy to all levels of the organization
- Understand Capacity Planning and Workforce models to optimize use of resources
- Partner with sales team to enhance value for our clients and improve value proposition for division
- Develop an ongoing robust rewards and recognition programs for each account and site overall that increases employee engagement, morale, performance, and retention
Required/preferred knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related major or equivalent relevant work experience required
- 10+ years managing call center operations within the Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Able to take initiative and have a solutions/results mindset
- Ability to be a change leader
- Ability to work collaboratively across cultures and organizations; strategically focused on continuous improvement.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify tasks critical to keeping customer satisfaction levels in check
- Ability to delegate and manage from a high level across multiple departments, clients, and operations teams
- Ability to teach leadership development skills with a track record of producing strong leaders
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of clients and key stakeholders
- Ability to manage financial budgeting and forecasting. Understand all levers that can impact profitability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – ability to deliver constructive feedback and inspire employees to deliver positive results
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid understanding of Word, Excel, and MS Office suite
- Assure compliance with all applicable federal and state statutes, including (but not limited to) HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, and OSHA.
TransPerfect Connect is the world's leading provider of device-independent remote interpreting services, including video interpretation and over the phone interpretation (OPI). Transperfect Connect is a division of TransPerfect, the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology-enabled translation solutions to support global business. Founded in 1992, TransPerfect has over 3,500 employees and maintains offices in over 90 cities worldwide.
For more than 25 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $615 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.