HOLLY HUNT is known for a look that is consistently at the forefront of style and quality, Our showrooms and collections lead the industry in luxury home furnishings. The company designs, produces and showcases custom made product including indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting, rugs, textiles and leathers.
- Grow sales through development of sales strategy and execution for all HOLLY HUNT and Partner showrooms. Create sales goals, budgets and strategic planning for each showroom.
- Work with General Managers to determine targets and initiatives for individual sellers.
- Lead, coach and develop a tenured team of Showroom General Managers.
- Continue to build a world-class selling and service organization. Support and develop showroom managers/sales teams to their best potential.
- Together with the GMs and financial analyst, develop and monitor closely the action plan and incentive programs to achieve sales results.
- Interview sales and management candidates and make hiring recommendations, always on the lookout for talented candidates.
- Work with Showroom managers and corporate HR team on staff issues that escalate beyond local management.
- Develop strong working relationships with the rep vendors to develop strategic growth plans.
- Work closely with General Managers and Marketing team around marketing and special events.
- Set travelschedule that supports overall sales strategy and entertaining clients as necessary.
- Work directly with selling teams to strategically win large projects; analyze and act on win/loss projects to ensure follow up and activities are effective.
- Analyze market trends with creative team to ensure an effective strategy exists that drives sales revenue opportunities and achieves visual merchandising standards.
- Collaborate with BUs and Ops lead to utilize reporting tools for analytical reviews of the business, create action plans based on this data
- Communicate feedback from the marketplace, including pricing, to HH Leadership team and other organization partners.
- Collaborate to design sales trainings that elevate the team’s ability to prospect and close sales.
- Stay connected with clients by attending sales calls with outside sellers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ Years in Sales or Showroom Management
- 7+ Years in Trade Industry
- 40% travelrequired
- Must have a strong record of collaboration and team building.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with ability to successfully operate, manage, and/or work with diverse group of people, ranging from vendors, showrooms, and executives alike.