Director of Services Programs - Managed Services Operations
Candidates for this position may be located anywhere within the US.
This position will focus to mail and shipping optimization.
The Director, Services Programs manages and leads the development, implementation and management of the assigned solution programs for our Ricoh customers. Directs the field team to ensure consistent operations and fulfillment of customer-specific SLAs across all services Accounts. Leverages Ricoh technology, solutions and operational methodologies to create the value proposition to both internal and external customers. A key contributor to the implementation and success of proprietary solutions (ex. TRAC, @Remote) in the client environment. Supports and understands field knowledge of applicable specific solutions, ability to design, price, scope, implement, and operate effectively. Partners with leaders across business lines to deliver Ricoh methodology and solutions for pre and post sales activity, and acts as a liaison between parties.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and leads the development of Services associated to program assignment.
- Develops labor modeling specific to vertical MS solutions and best practices relative to assigned specialty.
- Validates and supports the development of SOW, SLA's, and pricing for mail solutions
- Supports resource and SME issues, escalates as needed
- Provides oversight for High-risk, non-core, and advanced services and development in applicable solutions
- Provides leadership, direction and oversight over operations and deployment of its services in US, Globally
- Knowledge on International and Domestic rules, guidelines and laws associated to assigned area/specialty.
- Develop field independence by implementing and/or supporting national training initiatives including: developing focused materials, leveraging existing courseware, establishing training goals, facilitating delivery and providing feedback on training needs and goal achievement across business disciplines (Sales, Ops, Design)
- Responsible for increasing of aftermarket revenue growth and profit contribution by supporting sales growth opportunities, implementing revenue growth strategies and executing cost control measures, consistent with and company goals
- Supports sales team through the RFP and National Account contract process including contract negotiations.
- Drives financial profitability -- encourages team to identify growth opportunities within assigned vertical account.
- Collaborates with local, regional and national resources to ensure consistent delivery of Ricoh's solutions across the national/global account enterprise
- Initiates and cultivates strong business partnerships within the organization in support of national account program initiatives; interacts with key functional resources to identify business needs and solutions
- Provides overall program reporting and regular account reviews to senior management
- Ensures the identification and sharing of best practices across the spectrum of supported accounts; quickly adapts new ideas to meet changing customer needs
- Leads efforts to incorporate core company platforms, products and solutions (ex. TRAC, MDS, etc.) into daily account operations
- Implements procedures and processes that support organizational goals and initiatives
- Facilitates collaborative problem solving strategies to resolve operational and customer issues through effective communication with all levels
- Leads initiatives to modify and improve MS programs, practices and policies to better meet the needs of national accounts
- Assists with development of proposal responses and customer presentations
- Training Development
- Develops, implements and measures the operations training and development program for new and existing operations teams
- Implements and/or supports national training initiatives including: developing focused materials, leveraging existing courseware, establishing training goals, facilitating delivery and providing feedback on training needs and goal achievement
- Team Management
- Leverages individual competencies and expertise to create a highly-focused, energized and supportive team
- Clearly establishes job expectations by conducting requiredemployee Performance Appraisals and IDPs, establishing a regular cadence of communication and consistently following-up on employee results achieved
- Establishes and promotes core standards for repeatable and consistent operational account management
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their performance and work quality.
- Customer Relationships
- Builds executive and influencer level relationships within assigned accounts
- Provides pre-sales support for the Accounts sales team including developing and presenting relevant materials, tools and methods for account implementation and operation
- Actively participates in quarterly and annual business reviews and strategy sessions
- Continuously monitors and acts on key customer metrics and feedback
- Coordinating, managing and conducting site visits, meetings with client contact and references for Ricoh prospects supporting sales efforts
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelordegreerequired or equivalent experience in related field.
- Requires 6-8years of management experience in the area of operations and customer service strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in web based reporting delivery and other personal computer applications a plus.
- Successful track record in management and history of success in strategic account
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record in project management
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.