Wolters Kluwer Global Business Services is designed to provide services to thebusiness units in the areas of technology, sourcing, procurement, legal, finance, and accounting which includes our North American-Accounting Center. These global centers promote team collaboration using best practices around a specific focus area to drive results and enhance operational efficiencies. There is a constant endeavor to benchmark against best-in-class industry standards to improve the quality ofdeliverables, increase cost savings, enhance productivity and reduce time tomarket for products and applications.
As the Director of Global Security Engineering, you will be primarily responsible for running programs to improve the protection of Wolters Kluwer's information assets, as well as coordinating operational and engineering activities. You need tohave proficiency across multiple security domains, such as Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, (Network) Security Engineering, Application Security, Red Teaming/Penetration Testing or Forensics, to drive them at strategic level, while at the same time having the technical understanding to be able to communicate effectively with subject matter experts. You will provide information security guidance to executive leadership by recommending information security investments which mitigate risks, strengthen defenses, and reduce vulnerabilities for development, internal and client-facing systems and products.
- Support VP of Global Information Security in creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
- Define and develop enterprise technical controls, technology and automation to monitor and enforce global controls
- Coordinate audit and regulatory inquiries, external customers and vendor activities to help represent the Wolters Kluwer business units from an information security, risk and technology risk perspective Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats
- Tracking latest IT security innovations, security management frameworks, compliance processes and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches and develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Accountable for information security, technology risk, technical vendor relationship management, product selection and design, and security guidance during the implementations
- Work with divisional management to develop long term security technology strategy, annual security plans, budget and tactical plans toreduce the IT risk
- Orchestrate the analysis and delivery of findings and risk associated withfindings and exception management request with impactful, comparative, interpretative security ad risk analysis in a clear, consistent, and factual manner.
- Support the tracking and reporting on divisional and business units' metrics, results, data modelling, processing, calculating and transformation into meaningful metrics and reports
- Design, optimize and automate security activities and processes and develop and mature the operational hand offs, documentations and transitional support to global OPS
DivisionGlobal Business ServicesQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, ISO, QSA, CRISC
- 6+ years' experience in IT security design and architecture, compliance and risk management, or security controls.
- Strongly Perferred, hands-on background as either Security Architect or Sr Security Engineer
- 4+ years technical audit and risk assessment, Identity Access & Management, Data Protection, Secure SDLC, Vulnerability Assessment, Secure Configurations, and Next Gen Firewall
- 4+ years in IT security leadership role leading successful security initiatives
- 4+ years' experience with driving change in enterprise environments, enterprise wide transformation programs
- Experience with vendor and managed security services management,
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed
- Strong understanding of security requirements in the application development life cycle
- Experience in organizing change management, awareness and training for end users, as well as acting as an internal consultant to IT leaders, Architects and Operations for planning and implementing IT initiatives
- Strong project management and business requirement development skills in a very fast paced, complex, and demanding environment
- Experience in shared services model
- Knowledge of computer networks, hardware, operating systems, and software including understanding of application and patch deployment
- Experience and/or SME knowledge of the ISO, GDPR, NIST 800-53, NIST/CSF and PCI.
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge withspecialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard torace, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.