Director of Scientific Engagement, Translational Oncology
Through scientific leadership and collaboration, this position helps clients define and design key pharmacology experiments to further their programs, providing expertise and insight to drive discovery programs.
- Act as CrownBio’s focused liaison between scientific operations and business development to help meet the preclinical needs of oncology focused client companies
- Provide feedback to research operations to inform internal R&D efforts.
- Present or represent CrownBio at scientific conferences, online webinars and write blogs to provide options for oncology researchers to advance their programs
- Assist BD in generating incremental revenue in Translational oncology fee for service (FFS) offerings by advancing the scientific discussions
- Liaise with R&D team and site CSO to gain insight into current offerings and new offerings so that these can be introduced to BD and clients.
- Liaise with marketing and assist translating the above into public facing documents that articulate the scientific offering
- 5-7 years working in pre-clinical pharma or biotech research in oncology or preferably, immune-oncology.
- Experience collaborating across a matrix, multiple markets and global geographies
- Ability to rise above technical expertise; demonstrating judgement, wisdom and understanding of impact
PhD in Molecular and or Cell Biology and experience as listed below.
- Molecular Biology and Cell Biology
- Transgenic & Translational animal models
- Small molecules and Biologics
- In vitro and in vivo pharmacology
- Customer and quality focused
- Internal and external collaboration
- Literature survey, CI, data publication
- Scientific leadership, strategic planning
- Strategic advice to project teams