Through scientific leadership and collaboration, this position helps clients define and design key pharmacology experiments to further their programs, providing expertise and insight to drive discovery programs.
- Act as CrownBio’s focused liaison between scientific operations and business development to help meet the preclinical needs of oncology focused client companies
- Provide feedback to research operations to inform internal R&D efforts.
- Present or represent CrownBio at scientific conferences, online webinars and write blogs to provide options for oncology researchers to advance their programs
- Assist BD in generating incremental revenue in Translational oncology fee for service (FFS) offerings by advancing the scientific discussions
- Liaise with R&D team and site CSO to gain insight into current offerings and new offerings so that these can be introduced to BD and clients.
- Liaise with marketing and assist translating the above into public facing documents that articulate the scientific offering
- 5-7 years working in pre-clinical pharma or biotech research in oncology or preferably, immune-oncology.
- Experience collaborating across a matrix, multiple markets and global geographies
- Ability to rise above technical expertise; demonstrating judgement, wisdom and understanding of impact
PhD in Molecular and or Cell Biology and experience as listed below.
- Molecular Biology and Cell Biology
- Transgenic & Translational animal models
- Small molecules and Biologics
- In vitro and in vivo pharmacology
- Customer and quality focused
- Internal and external collaboration
- Literature survey, CI, data publication
- Scientific leadership, strategic planning
- Strategic advice to project teams