Director of Sales - Wire ( Location Flexible )
We are seeking a proven, strategic sales leader as a Director of Sales to lead an experienced team of Regional Sales Managers for a leading Wire & Cable manufacturer. This is a highly unique position where the individual will be responsible for achieving individual, team and organizational goals by leveraging sales strategies within an operational service function.
The successful candidate will also be a critical leader to the vendor growth strategy, leading new market strategy design and driving execution of a growing product suite to achieve corporate objectives.
Chicagoland residency is strategic and highly desirable. However, the company will strongly consider quality candidates from anywhere in the U.S.
Travel: Depending upon residency (50-75% with balance at home office)
Responsibilities/Tasks will include:
· Lead the team of Regional Sales Managers.
· Drive operational excellence through strong pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and leveraging data to recognize trends and improve business across all areas.
· Design & execute various market strategies achieving daily, monthly, and quarterly goals while driving a positive and proactive atmosphere.
· Introduce and promote new products during events, presentations and exhibitions.
· Coach and mentor a team of high performers.
· Support a team environment by sharing best practices, maintaining a winning mindset, and embracing values based culture with a great place to work.
The following qualifications and experience are desirable:
· Solid B2B sales, operational, and management history in the cable business.
· Technical salesexperience with primary experience in the MV/HV, Industry, Mining, Oil and Gas markets, both land-based and off-shore.
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or strong technical background.
· Strong written and communication skills.
· Self motivated, results-driven.
If you have the necessary wire & cable experience in a Director, VP or National capacity, please forward your confidential résumé. Those not meeting the mandates will not be selected interview.