App Annie is looking for a motivated, high energy, creative and flexible Director of Sales, West. The right candidate will have a strong reputation of SaaS sales and direct client contacts within gaming, media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, retail industries. You’ll be a sales leader with a proven track record of success and the ability to hire, develop, manage, and motivate a team of sales professionals to prospect for and close business.
What will you do?
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets for the region for Renewals and Upsell
- Develop plans for key accounts, vertical industries, and products as it pertains to existing business
- Work with Marketing to develop opportunities, including virtual workshops, speaking opportunities, interview opportunities, and other lead generation events.
- Lead the building of pipeline on product expansion in customer accounts
- Responsible for forecasting of pipeline, opportunities, and bookings numbers
- Ensure deal visibility and accountability at key points in the sales cycle
- Hire and on board top talent to the sales organization
- Coach, mentor, and participate in field sales calls
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of solid experience in SaaS, software selling and specifically selling app related data analytics or tools
- 3+ years of proven experience successfully managing and motivating sales team to achieve performance goals
- Ability to work and influence effectively across organizations – both internally and with prospects. Demonstrated success in achieving personal and team sales goals
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is required
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).