Posting Number: 201881TL
Job Title: Director of Enterprise Sales
Location: Any Major City
Summary: As the Director of Enterprise Sales, you will manage a complex sales cycle within new clients by mapping customer’s decision-making and approval processes, compressing timelines, negotiating contracts, and closing business. To excel in this role, this individual needs the ability to quickly study a prospect's challenges and to gain their trust as a technology advisor all the while identifying the best services-based solution that fits their need. You dig deep into a Client's needs and problems to identify solutions we can provide as a trusted expert. You will function as a resourceful sales professional disguised as a trusted technology consultant who will overcome challenges, make connections with buyers, build credibility with technologists, and can sell consultative services across industries. You must work a sales cycle from inception to close, supported by dynamic sales engineers and an experienced delivery team.
- Build relationships and sell by consulting to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at enterprise companies
- Developing a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Quickly assess a prospect's pain points, technology challenges, internal capabilities to solve problems, and align them with our clients solution offerings demonstrating where value can be gained by reducing operational cost, increasing workforce efficiency, or increasing revenue for a customer.
- Work cross-functionally to demonstrate how our solution solves a prospect's needs as identified in our Discovery and Value Assessment stages of the sales process
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending and upsell new modules, applications, services and partner solutions
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to ensure consistent quota fulfillment, newly created opportunities, administrative task completion, and overall account management through proper use of our sales tools such as Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of experience consultative B2B selling experience in the Enterprise Software/Services environment
- 3+ years in the transportation, logistics or supply chain industry preferred
- Full life-cycle consultative sales experience, from first call to close, including technical demonstrations and independently leading needs analysis workshops with prospects
- Demonstrated proficiency with SalesForce.com, spreadsheets, databases and applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- History of consistently achieving or exceeding sales quota as a highly motivated individual
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through prospecting and building relationships
- An understanding of innovative technologies, preferably cloud technologies