Our client is a recognized specialty packaging company with multiple plants in the USA, creating packaging solutions for pharmaceuticals, healthcare, consumer packaging, consumer goods, nutraceutical markets. We are in search of a Director of Sales to lead 10-15 direct sales and support team to drive revenue, expand markets and create strategies for complex customer projects. And, in the midst of this pandemic, the need for quality and innovative healthcare packaging has never been greater.
Qualified candidates for this Chicago area position will have experience and skills in these areas:
· Proven sales management success leading a sales team selling consumable products from these markets will be beneficial: digital printing, plastics, flexible films , blister cards, glass, bottles, closures, liners, folding cartons, labels, injection molding, extrusions markets.
· Having managed over 8 direct reports with remote status and a P&L over 75 million in yearly revenues.
· Prepared sales forecasting models, strategic planning, marketing analysis processes related to revenue growth.
· Technical acumen and understanding of selling and interfacing with packaging engineers and complex product development.
· Success in closing the big projects.
· Delivered and studied professional sales training programs to teams on an on-going basis.
· Has earned over 140k per year over the past years as a sales manager.
· A consistent and steady job history of success, stability in a culture that rewards successful outcomes from team work.
· Has worked for privately held companies and reported to the president or owner. (Experience in private equity companies is a plus.)
· Able to travel when pandemic clears the way of 25-30%
· Must live or willing to relo to the Chicago area.
Valid through: 11/11/2020