$140K — $150K + $30K bonus + equity, benefits *
Our Healthcare Robotics client is hiring a Director of Sales Training. This is a newly created position with a fast-growing organization. This Training role will get to build training and development programs that will impact the entire US and International sales forces.
This Individual Contributor candidate requires strong experience in:
· designing training classes and training materials for the capital and clinical sales team;
· conducting sales training needs assessments and analyzes employee training needs to determine requirements for new and experienced sales team development; and
· technology implementation from LMS, to CRM, to Animation, Gamification, etc. This is a cutting- edge company requiring cutting edge training and learning both for sales reps and physicians.
The position is based in the home office of Redwood City, CA and reports to the VP of Global Marketing. The preferred candidate will be located in California or on the West Coast.
Compensation listed includes base salary and bonus. Additional equity incentives are offered.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be required as assigned)
· Develop, administer and maintain sales, clinical and technical training (both virtually and in-person) for sales force in order to meet corporate requirements.
· Maintain all course documentation, training plans and initiate training profiles for global sales representatives.
· Perform cost analysis of training methodologies (labor, equipment, travel, planning, development and materials).
· Work with Marketing and Professional Education to provide input for the enhancement of training materials.
· Works in field to assess performance, measure effectiveness of training programs and provide feedback to marketing and sales to improve organizational strength.
· Assesses competencies in selling, message delivery and compliance.
· Key leader in development training calendars, GSM, and other innovative training methods.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Certifications)
· BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in sales.
· Marketing experience preferred (1-2 years downstream)
· Global training experience preferred.
· Prior corporate/sales training experience with training in adult learning and execution, professional selling skills instructor certification
· Prior medical device training program experience preferred (capital, disposables, clinical, economics, hospital, office and C-suite)
· 3 years experience in developing sales approaches to expand physician practices.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the medical device, healthcare or life science industry.
· Experience working with surgeons in an operating room setting is preferred.
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Valid through: 7/9/2021