We're a fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Our clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. We are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
We have great people here and are looking for more. Come join us - you will love it!
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Director of Sales is responsible for leading a team of Sales Executives and Account Managers across the Canadian market. The ideal candidate for this position will be a very strong leader with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate team members.
More about the job:
- Lead a team of Sales Executives to be successful and reach target quotas
- Drive utilization of our products and portfolio growth with our team of Account Managers
- Provide the team with coaching and mentoring on both sales performance and standard of service provided
- Assess potential of prospects and develop strategies and presentation accordingly
- Understand our client/prospects' organizational dynamics and probe to discover needs and key decision makers
- Develop and deliver technical sales presentations, proposals, and advice to your team
- Articulate complex concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Coordinate processes with internal, external and/or third parties when necessary
- Participate in regular structured training programs to improve sales performance
- Ensure team is provided all necessary information and guidance to drive revenue
This Is What We're Looking For:
- Exceptional team leadership experience with exceptional skills pertaining to mentoring and coaching others
- Excellent communication skills- ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written. Writing skills need to be particularly strong.
- Effectively communicate with senior level decision makers in organizations worldwide
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients, fellow staff members and other professionals.
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels within the organization (internally and externally)
- Superior client facing interaction skills together with negotiation tactics
- Computer literacy requirements: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent organization skills
- 3+ years' SaaS sales experience with a demonstrated history of sales success, consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals, and accomplishment in prior positions
- 5 + years team management experience