Director of Sales
Our Client is seeking a Director of Sales in the optical networking space. This position will be responsible for developing opportunities, managing and aligning activities and driving revenue growth.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Driving design wins and revenue growth for all accounts, with heavy concentration on Tier 1 Network OEMs, and Optical Module OEMs.
- Build and cultivate continuous relationships at all key accounts together.
- Assess competitive threats and position products as best solution for customer to win.
- Manage the technical support of key customers and sales channels, including sales representative technical training and technical support.
- Work closely, effectively and efficiently with other organizations such as marketing, applications, operations and engineering to facilitate sales, including account plans, messaging and presentations.
- Assemble and distribute competitive data helpful to management team in determining new product planning, partnerships essential to sustain growth and strategic plans.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of successful Technical sales and/or marketing, Management and/or Applications experience with leading semiconductor companies selling to Networking/Telecommunications OEMs.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of super high speed interconnect, mixed signal and SoCs is a plus.
- Management of technical resources as it applies to Sales development activities
- Self-motivated, requiring little supervision