$80K — $100K *
The Director of Sales is responsible for the overall activities of the sales team to ensure sales and budget targets are achieved and to continually and simultaneously serve our employees and customers in an extraordinary manner so that our brand name and reputation continue to flourish. The General Manager will partner with the Sales Director to provide the market leadership and guidance necessary to achieve these goals. This role is a partnership with the executive management of the district.
Our fast pace is your fast track to accomplishment
Lead like-minded colleagues: upbeat, confident people who are ready and able to do whatever it takes to follow through, and who are geared up to handle urgencies. Our inclusive, welcoming, and diverse culture assures that everyone has opportunities for unlimited growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
When encouragement counts, we’ll count on you
It’s no wonder that our employees give everything they’ve got— constructive support is motivational! We want them to stay and grow with us, and so we welcome executives whose supportive style “trickles down” to influence cooperation, collaboration, and constructive commentary. Employees from diverse personal backgrounds all feel welcomed, included, and respected for their talents and unique perspectives. If encouragement is one of your leadership tools, we encourage you to apply.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities for All Job Descriptions
● Complete all required Business Impact training
● Achieve and exceed assigned quota described in individual compensation plan
● Utilize Salesforce.com for account portfolio management, pipeline management, recording all scheduled sales activities and all sales opportunities
● Demonstrate proficiency in presenting the Quadient value proposition
● Adhere to all company guidelines, practices, procedures and demonstrate the Quadient values
● Sales/Sales reporting activities by employees of Quadient shall be executed in accordance with regulatory requirements and Quadient Ethics policies
Valid through: 5/7/2021