The individual is responsible for managing and developing the QIAStat Sales Specialists team focused on establshing the strategic sales direction, and implementing the tactical sales approach in NA for the QIAStat product line. Nurture, manage and develop customer relationships and strategies required for acceptance and implementation of the QIAStat product.
- Manage the integration process for successful entry into MDX portfolio.
- Identify key strategic accounts for collaboration, clinical trials, premarket validation and identify successful selling channels, processes, and opportunities.
- Serve as focal point for all activates targeted for publication, setting up reference accounts, transitioning of validation sites to revenue generation sites.
- Responsibility for accurate forecasting and achievement of revenue budgets and specific targets for assigned products and market.
- Serves as liaison between sales, marketing, and R & D, service and tech support, to contribute to a more efficient development of Sales revenue and provide support to the implementation of Sales & Marketing plans.
- Provide market feedback and analysis to respective (Sales) Management and Business Teams.
- Provide input in the product development process to ensure direct marketability.
- Education level – minimum of Bachelor of Science or equivalent with Masters or MBA a plus.
- 7 years of sales experience with at least 5 in Diag