Director of Sales - Public Entity
8 - 10 years experience • Insurance
Director of Sales - Commercial Lines Insurance / Public Entity
Our client has established an outstanding reputation in its niche markets in the upper Midwest, and has succeeded in retaining customers due to their excellent knowledge, market research, ethical approach, and customer service. A pending retirement has prompted a need for a Director of Sales. Reporting directly to the Company President, the Director of Sales is responsible for the Company's Public Entity business in Illinois and Indiana.Qualified candidates will have success in leading and supervising a field sales team selling casualty and property insurance to commercial, institutional, or government accounts. Experience is required in shaping sales strategy, preparing, teaching, and conducting value proposition presentations, and hiring and training field sales managers.
While the position reports to Bloomington, IL the ideal candidate can reside in either Central Illinois or Western Indiana so long as they can routinely travel to Bloomington.
- A Bachelordegree for an accredited university, a Masters degreepreferred
- 10years of progressively more responsible Commercial Property Casualty SalesExperience
- Public Entity SalesExperiencepreferred
- 5years managing the sales activities of others
- Ability to travel routinely and possess a valid drivers license