Position Scope – Client is a full-service Retail Energy Provider experiencing tremendous success with their renewable energy offerings. Reporting to the Vice President, we are recruiting for a Director of Renewable Power Sales to be responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximizing all energy efficiency sales opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess customers’ needs and present solutions to C-Suite prospects that include the full product and service offering of retail power, demand response, solar (rooftop, off site renewables, etc.) onsite generation, and energy efficiency
- Support company’s growth by originating leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients
- Execute origination strategy for securing conventional power products and renewables sales
- Review, evaluate, prepare, and respond to requests for bids and RFPs
- Point person in pre-deal contract negotiations
- In depth knowledge of the power and renewable energy market dynamics, wholesale and retail products and related component breakdown
- Experience in selling and working knowledge of energy related services; i.e. wind, solar, onsite generation, demand response, energy efficiencies, etc.
- Experience in deregulated electricity markets including one or more of the following; ERCOT, PJM, ISO-NE, NYISO, MISO, and CAISO
- Must be able to present integrative solutions to customers bringing all energy and energy related services together
- Ability to stay current with market regulations, emerging technologies and market trends in the US power & renewables markets
Must have prior experience in the competitive retail energy market