Brand New AC Hotel Opening 4Q 2019
OTO Development is pleased to announce an exciting career opportunity to become a key player on our sales team as a Director of Sales at our Brand New Marriott AC Hotel Washington, DC Downtown. This property is currently under construction and slated to open in 4th quarter of 2019! This is a great opportunity for a successful hospitality leader to hire the entire opening team of this beautiful hotel!
If you are a Hospitality Sales Professional who is bright, curious, strategic and passionate, you may just be our next Director of Sales!
Our AC Hotel is located at 1112 19th Street NW. It will feature 219 contemporary guest rooms, a lobby bar and restaurant, and two rooftop meeting rooms comprising 2,000 SF of space.
Yes, the Director of Sales is responsible for growing existing accounts and generating new business, but we want the position to be much more than that. And while some of the requirements are pretty specific, we want you to make the role your own.
ABOUT YOU. . .
- You have a proven track record of successful hotel sales experience, and a stable work history demonstrating loyalty and tenure.
- You are self-confident, energetic and enthusiastic when following up on leads and closing business to positively impact hotel revenues.
- You always see a big opportunity instead of a big challenge. When faced with a competitive market you understand what motivates our customers and you know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- You are an expert relationship builder and can motivate and captivate your customers as well as your staff with your genuine smile and your impressive knowledge of market share and sales trends.
- You know a little bit about all aspects of hotel operations including food and beverage, guest services and housekeeping and can inspire others to collaborate with you.
- You can talk to anyone and feel just as comfortable calling a customer or prospect as you would visiting a client or lead on location and making an impromptu (but amazing!) presentation on short notice.
- WHY OTO?
- Committed to excellence in both hotel development and management our mission is to develop a portfolio of great hotels managed by exceptional people who absolutely love what they do. Established in 2004, OTO excels in responsible growth and award-winning service. A highly rewarding workplace OTO received the coveted Great Place To Work Certification in 2018!
- OTO's growth strategy is to create long-lasting value for each property we build, each community we touch, and each individual we recruit. The investment we make in each employee is reflected in our strong belief in promotion from within. Continuing education & career development opportunities are prevalent; our company culture is one of integrity, respect and hard work.
- Action Oriented.
- Negotiating skills.
- Prior Leadership Skills, directing the efforts of others to achieve budgeted expectations.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Passionate about numbers and know how to meet and exceed budgets.
- Skilled Communicator.
- Valid driver's license.
- College Degree Preferred.