What will you be doing most days?
- Responsible for growing existing accounts and generating new business
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives
- Direct the implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Ensure communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives, and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with marketing
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Implement approved distribution strategies and manage multiple channel selling strategies
- Build, develop, and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives
What are the requirements for this position?
- Demonstrated successful sales experience (hotel sales experience a plus!)
- You are action oriented and have strong negotiating skills
- You have prior leadership skills directing the efforts of others to achieve budgeted expectations.
- You have strong business acumen and you’re passionate about numbers and meeting sales goals
- You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have a valid driver's license
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent with a college degree preferred