We are seeking a Director of Sales Operations for our client, a global medical device company poised for dynamic growth. The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for overseeing all sales operations for the organization. One of the main responsibilities will be conducting the business planning process to measure performance. The Director will be the primary resource for enabling rapid sales growth by streamlining all operational processes.
This is a tremendous opportunity with an international company with a truly revolutionary product. The ideal candidate will enjoy the process of building and scaling sales and operational systems to maximize growth. This is a hands-on leadership role, both tactical and strategic.
- Develop distributionchannels
- Establish effective Sales Analytics and sales analysis review cycles
- Implement operational processes for managing inventory
- Hire, train, and lead a professional team including sales analysts, customer service, and more
- Manage inventory and shipments to hospitals
- Operate cross-functionally with sales, product management, distribution, and executive team
- Provide thought leadership in a medical device start-up poised for rapid growth
- BS Degreerequired, Advanced Degreepreferred
- Track Record of implementing sales operations processes and systems
- Must have experience in the Medical Device industry.
- ERP system experiencerequired. Oracle preferred.
- Up to 25% travel expected