At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for maximizing salesforce effectiveness and productivity. This role will lead both the strategy and execution of operational activities for the SalesOps Team and be responsible for all aspects of planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, sales process optimization, sales development, and metrics.
- Develop a comprehensive vision, mission and strategy for sales operations
- Lead a SalesOps team to provide data-driven insights and guide the development plans
- Drive projects and QA processes for sales territory definition that ensure data cleanliness and establish data governance rules to ensure integrity
- Develop a compensation plan for your team based on target sales metrics
- Identify strategies to improve the team’s productivity and efficiency to align with company objectives
- Track and assess all metrics related to sales performance, including all recurring and ad-hocreporting
- Collaborate with executives to develop and deliver metrics which will identify progress toward business goals and strategies
Skills we are looking for
- 10+ years sales operations experience in software / SaaS environments supporting Go-to-Market teams
- Ability to see big picture as well as small details
- Ability to resolve complex issues, analytical thinker
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in simple to understand ways
- Advanced user of Salesforce
- Passion for operational excellence