$140K — $160K
Director of Sales Operations & Sales Analytics
Reaction Search International is a leading retained global executive search firm. With offices in 42 marketplaces throughout the United States, RSI works with a wide variety of companies, from Fortune 500 down to investment-backed start-ups. Reaction Search International is currently retained on a highly confidential search for key client that has an urgent need to recruit a Financial Executive.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Sales Operations & Sales Analytics must be well-versed in all aspects of sales, analytics and operations management including strategic planning and forecasting, advanced analytics, pipeline management, revenue and sales profit analysis, and compensation development. This person will provide input on strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility and will give significant input into budgeting, revenue management, and other key sales and operational areas in partner with the executive team. The Director of Sales Operations & Sales Analytics will also be involved in developing the financial and operating strategy of the company, the metrics tied to that strategy, and the development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies
· Assist with driving the company’s financial planning
· Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s pipeline
· Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
· Manage vendor relationships
· Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
· Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction
· Responsible for managing and collaborating on the CRM system and sales automation initiatives
· Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
· Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
· Implement operational best practices
· Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· A strong understanding of the Transportation & Logistics industry.
· Able to be highly confidential.
· Proficient with computers to include the utilization of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
· Able to work in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage stress and/or fast pace effectively.
Required Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 7+ years of sales, operations and analytics related experience.
· Transportation & Logistics experience required.
· Continuous Improvement, Analytical and Data Driven, Revenue Forecasting experience.
· CRM experience required
· Proven track record of success in achieving outstanding results.
· Proven ability to negotiate competitive and favorable terms and deals.
· Demonstrated success in developing others to their fullest potential.
· Effective communication skills for presentations to Executive team.
A full job description can be provided through application of this position.
Valid through: 12/21/2020