As the leader of a high performing Sales Operations Team, you will impact our sales productivity including planning, compensation, reporting, and management of all sales processes. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes, as we strive to bring Ibotta Savers the best possible content.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the Sales Operations function, aligning priorities for Sales Process, Planning, and Execution in partnership with Sales leaders.
- Lead sales analytics and sales compensation.
- Work with the Sales Leadership Team and colleagues to enable accurate business planning and territory management, pipeline forecasting, and methodology adoption to track sales results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights.
- Advise CRM (SFDC) implementation from a business perspective, supporting the organization in realizing best practices to support effective use of the system for leadership and sales management to ensure timely and appropriate processes to enhance sales results.
- Report on current and future quarter’s pipeline requirements per sales rep and region.
- Establish procedures and systems to ensure order processes, tracking, opportunity identification, quotations, expenses, invoicing and billing.
- Support sales teams tactical execution with consultative support for client proposals, including preparation of RFP responses, developing negotiation strategies and financial models.
- Advise and support Sales, Finance, and the Pricing Committee on Pricing and Deal Management.
- Drive business process adoption, ensuring the teams are working within the SFDC CRM management system.
- Work with multiple stakeholder partners, such as Product and Marketing, to ensure delivery and execution of go-to-market strategy, product development and sales are aligned with business revenue goals.
- Develop, propose and administer consistent global sales targets and strategies, policies, business goals working with HR & Legal to ensure support to both corporate needs and regional requirements.
- Lead cross-functional groups to implement effective sales training programs, to create energy and ensure resources are enabled and appropriately skilled to perform.
- Build a cohesive team culture, ensuring consistent focus on talent management, employee engagement, and development, addressing areas of concern where required, with impactful succession plans, internal and external best in class candidate hiring and selection.
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years experience in Sales Operations, Sales and Pricing Strategy
- Bachelor’s/MBA degree or equivalent Accounting qualification
- Experience setting and managing compensation planning and performance reporting processes
- Experience leading pipeline management and progression reporting
- Knowledge and experience in pricing and deal reviews
- Technical Skills: Advanced Excel skills, Power BI/Tableau, Salesforce required. Basic knowledge of Outreach, Performio, and other related tools is a plus