The Director of Sales Operations will work with multiple teams, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, Product, and IT to create systems to more efficiently operate, forecast, close, and support customers. We utilize shared platforms and data to ensure customers have a seamless experience buying from and working with Fattmerchant. This role focuses on operational excellence across the company by working cross-functionally.
What You’ll Do:
- Become an expert in our CRM and all Lead-to-Customer systems & processes through training, self-study, and shadowing our Sales & Customer Success teams.
- Continuously optimize Fattmerchant sales processes including:
- Managing Inbound-Lead & Round-Robin Processes
- Managing Hubspot fields and data integrity
- Conducting system audits
- Evaluating, managing and selecting new systems
- Create Hubspot reports to support fast-changing initiatives and provide cross-departmental transparency.
- Help manage Lead and Customer data on a regular basis.
- Help manage and troubleshoot systems used by internal teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong familiarity with CRM systems, primarily with Hubspot and Salesforce.
- 3-5 years experience with Sales, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or Systems Management.
- Vendor expertise: Understand system interconnectivity, how to evaluate and select new systems, manage vendor relationships, contracts and renewals.
- Hubspot experience: you should understand how to upload contacts, update fields and data, create workflows and automation rules, and create custom reports & dashboards.
- Ability to pull and export reports, manipulate Microsoft Excel data and update Hubspot.
- Understanding of the Payment Processing space is a big plus.
- Collaborative attitude with a focus on “We” and not on “Me”
- Innate curiosity. Understand the reason why certain processes exist and seek to create optimization and efficiency to those processes.
- Interdepartmental communication. Ability to explain to multiple departments the need for changes, and how to work across departments to execute on those changes without impeding on progress.
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment with aggressive company and individual goals
- Effective use of Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically, creatively, critically in decision-making
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Comprehensive voluntary benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Downtown Parking
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks + Coffee