- 10+ years of sales operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments.
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across sales, CS, and the value realization team, scaling processes in a high-growth company doubling GTM headcount.
- Must have experience managing enablement across a multi-product line, multi-geo business, with custom and/or non-standard pricing
- Strong experience designing and managing enterprise technology sales and CS compensation frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of revenue-driving support systems and tools like Salesforce, Salesloft, LevelJump, ZoomInfo, Troops, ZenDesk, and others, in supporting high performing GTM teams.
- Ability to translate GTM needs and complex business problems into actionable requirements and project milestones.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of a startup environment.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that's reimagining how the world's fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.