WHO WE ARE HIRING:
BirdEye is looking for a world-class member to join our Sales Operations team. The Director of Sales Operations will report to the VP of Sales Ops and will be responsible for reporting critical in driving the organization toward achievement of strategic goals, operational excellence, and achievement of sales targets.You will be a key member of the sales leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall strategic direction ensuring business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability of our operations. Our ideal candidate comes from a top consulting firm and possesses a depth of experience building and leveraging data to enable rapid growth for SaaS companies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and conduct analysis for measurement of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Provide on-going support for sales leadership across market segmentation
- Identify and measure key inputs vital in developing Sales team goals, strategies, plans, policies and improvement opportunities.
- Support operational sales logistics including optimizing resource allocation across sales teams and measuring progress against revenue target and key performance indicators.
- Implement and enforce processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of related experience (i.e. sales operations, finance, BI, sales, or general operations)
- Degree in Business or related field from a four-year college or university: MBApreferred.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience a plus.
- Strong acumen and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools, including best practices for use, integrations, reporting.
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity, conversion rates, and sales team performance
- Strong project and program management skills. Consulting background ideal.
- Intimate knowledge of sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, lead routing and follow-up best practices, outbound lead generation, pricing, contracting, RFPs, proposals, and reporting/analytics