Are you ready to say goodbye to the Corporate **^%$$&$#? No really?
Want the PERKS of a smaller company - like stocked fridges, huge game room, a theater that you can book for family parties - FREE?
Want support on your CRAZY marketing & sales ideas? This company will support you if you come with a plan and know how to execute!!!
Do you travel a TON? Sales doesn't always need to = TRAVEL! Get off the ROAD ...this role will travel less than 10x a year!!
Glassdoor Ratings ...are 4.8!!!!
Note - Must have stable work history NO Job HOPPERS!
DON'T SETTLE! Join a group of talented individuals who are not settling!
Price of Admission Factors in this role - even BEFORE Sales:
- No Corporate politics -this team respects everyone, no behind the back, distrust, corporate run-around. (Not that all companies are like that - but truly this company is extremely transparent and expects it from all.)
- NO Big EGO's (seems to be a trend with my clients)
- Must have a continual Growth mindset - when I asked the COO about one culture theme that stood out the response was "everyone has an extreme passion for learning - they continue to push themselves"
See above for Price of admission PLUS:
- If others often describe you as some of the following you may be a great fit:
- Tenacious, Resilient, Innovative, Inspiring, Compelling, Visionary, Communicator, Results Oriented, Driven, Motivating, Rainmaker :-)
Leading a TEAM what will it sound/look like?
- YOU thrive in this area! We all know a good salesperson doesn't make a GREAT Sales Leader. We need a BUILDER of Sales Talent
- YOU will get to select, develop and GROW your talent
- You have countless examples of how you motivate and drive your team - there is no one way! Can't wait to hear 'your way' and the successful outcomes
- YOU will be leading 80% of the time - building, growing and nurturing the BEST
- Responsible for the Sales Organization and being the face of the brand to the community
- BRING innovative ideas and BE a Student of the BIZ - YOU don't rely on OLD School sales tactics
- Own the quarterly and annual sales plans and sales budget along with the executive team to meet company goals
- Provide a strong focus on streamlining sales optimization to increase sales efficiencies
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity adjusting and driving sales team accordingly
- Drive strong customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, through a combination of coaching, strategy & talent management.
- Be a Student of the Industry - have a passion for learning and being an influencer in the community
- 7+ Years B2B Sales Experience
- 3 + Years leading a team providing examples of growing sales and talent
Preference is given to those with:
- SaaS - technology related sales experience
- Small - Mid sized company experience