Director of Sales - New Markets
We are at the dawn of a new age of market innovation – one that will impact our lives and our economy just as dramatically as the electronification of equities markets nearly half a century ago. This next phase – which we call the Markets Economy – will create consumer-friendly markets for virtually every transaction we make. The Director of Sales for New Markets will be the lead sales executive charged with selling Nasdaq's broad range oftechnologies, including the Longitude platform, to companies outside of thecapital markets.
Examples of industries under consideration for targeting include: shipping & logistics, insurance, gaming/wagering, anddigital advertising. All candidates must be passionate about the benefits thattechnologycan bring to business and have a desire to engage in business development and customer success management alongside sales. The role will involve building and maintaining effective long term relationships with a customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increasing revenues by achieving sales targets.
- Has a strong technology background.
- Is capable of managing the complete business development life-cycle from lead generation through opportunity qualification, proposal creation, and negotiation / close.
- Has an existing network of relationships within the VP, Director, or C-level audiences in one or more industry verticals.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with key senior-level decision makers and influencers .
- Is prepared to travel throughout the US and internationally, if required.
- Education Required: MBA, MSc or similar qualification.
- ExperienceRequired: At least 10 years