Tipalti is the only solution on the market today that streamlines and automates the entire supplier payment process and workflow under one holistic cloud platform. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the supplier payment and regulatory compliance workload for finance departments. Companies like GoDaddy, Twitter, Vimeo, and Chartboost trust Tipalti to eliminate risk and save by streamlining and automating their supplier payments operations.
Tipalti is a licensed Financial Technology company founded in 2010 and whose headquarters are in San Mateo, California. We are growing at 200% year over year, have over $4.0B in spend (and growing) running through our platform, and support several hundred customers and 1,800,000 suppliers all over the world. We are the leader in supplier payment operations.
The successful candidate will have experience selling and bringing the best out of sales teams. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for growing revenues in our Core market segment, Mid-Market. You will create deals as well as support teams to close deals. Through personal leadership, process, continual direct feedback, coaching, and mentoring, you will build and develop teams. Must have solid experience in building result focused teams; ideally selling financial technology-enabled services. Consulting experienceworking with complex solutions is a plus.
- Oversee, lead and achieve all Mid Market Sales goals and objectives
- Hire, Build and lead a world class sales organization that aligns with the go to market strategy.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual new business sales objectives.
- Be able to drive large deals to closure through building relationships with senior leadership of the prospect/client.
- Should be able to articulate business benefits of complex technical solutions in clear and compelling way.
- Put in place and execute on an aggressive sales plan to help accelerate sales growth of the platform and exceed business plan revenue growth targets.
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management team.
- Consistent track record for running a metric driven business with proven results.
- Proven ability to hire, train, promote and retain top sales talent.
- 7+ years of technology sales leadership experience or equivalent management experience.
- Excellent leader and coach.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal, communication, and creativity skills.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.comrequired.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
We have a great company culture. Tipalti is a positive, customer’s first “can do” environment, where everyone supports our common goals of delivering customer value and building a great company.
Our commission plans are some of the most aggressive in the industry. We offer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible work environment, catered lunches…and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player and thrive!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.